Han Chinese, Mandarin of Brunei



When I went to the website that I randomly picked, I saw that I will be doing a blog about Han Chinese, Mandarin. When I saw the word Chinese, the first thought that came into my mind is that they are Buddhist. What I knew since I was high school is the fact that most people from China are Buddhist. When I finished reading the given site, I found out that it is almost 75% of their population are Buddhist. 

As I continued to read, I saw that Christianity is only 17%. Out of that 17%, only 11% of that are Evangelical. It is surprising though that it is 17%. I think the number of Christians have grown. 

The main language of this group of course is Chinese, Mandarin. Like every other missionaries, the first main challenge is to be able to speak in Mandarin. Missionaries who go here have other problems too. For example, the people who do not like Chinese rally or mistreat them. The missionaries should be able to share to them the truth and let them experience love!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

IMPRINTS said...

It's good that you're writing your entries in your own words. Keep it up.

Congratulations! You've gathered the minimum number of followers who aren't part of this class.

Zark Binag said...

Thank you po mama phoebs! :)

Post a Comment